Treatment of ACNE in Delhi
Raj Skin Clinic provides best treatment for Acne in Delhi NCR. Our best skin specialists offer custom formulated chemical peels and state of the art ACUGEN treatment to fight pustules and fresh Acne breakouts.
The best treatment of acne (pimple/zits) by an expert dermatologist depends upon the proper diagnosis of the underlying cause and its severity. Most commonly acne occur in teenage between the age of 12 to 25 years. However adult acne is also common and is seen beyond this age. The most common cause of adult acne is hormonal imbalances. If Acne is not treated in initial stage, it may Lead to Permanent Disfigurement in the form of Pits, Scars, Pigmentation, Nodules, Cysts, pustules & Keloids.
Dr Rajeev is an experienced dermatologist and is an expert in proper diagnosis and treatment of acne as well as acne scars. Dr Rajeev has an experience of successfully treating thousands of cases of acne and acne scars in New Delhi and NCR.
Avail a clear, acne free glowing skin with the help of most advanced anti-acne treatment programme at Raj Skin Clinic.
General consideration for Acne treatment
- Acne usually occurs in adolescent and teenage and tend to be less active as age increases.
- It’s important to understand that the acne can be effectively controlled by treatment but may not be cured completely. Maintenance phase treatment is required to keep the eruptions in control.
- The treatment may take up to 8 – 12 weeks to control the acne and there is no quick-fix.
- Patients are advised to stick with the treatment protocol even if the response is slow.
Skin Care recommendations
- Wash affected area only 1 or 2 times a day with mild soap/face wash, pat dry then apply acne medications. Frequent washing specially with harsh soap may aggravate the condition.
- The topical cream/gel should be applied as a thin layer over all the acne prone area, not just to individual lesions.
- Cosmetics and make up should be non greasy, water based and in moderation.
- Cream based cleanser should be avoided.
- Do not pick at the eruptions. It may worsen the lesions, prolong healing time and increased chances of scarring and pigmentation.
- If skin becomes dry due to treatment, patient may use oil free, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free moisturizers.
- Do not cover acne with tight fitting clothing or bandages.