Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Treatment
Protein Thread Lift of Skin
With the progression of age, the loose skin makes folds around lips, jowl, neck, arms and tummy. Highly specialized cog-threads made up of organic material are used to bring tightness into loose skin. These bio-degradable, organic threads are skin friendly, completely safe and highly effective in lifting the loose skin.
Once the thread is placed in the skin it compresses and brings tightness back to the loose tissue and in due course of time it stimulates collagen build up which maintains the lifting and tightening effect.
The typical age group and the typical presentation suitable for thread lift:
- Any one in their mid 30es with early signs of little bit sagging & laxity in the skin and who are not ready just yet for surgical face lift. These patients with loose skin in their mid 30es to mid 40es and even in mid 50es can get a great result.
- This procedure can be done with limited results in even excessive sagging of an elderly patient who is not willing to go for the surgery.
Post procedure instructions:
- No heavy exercise for next three days.
- Avoid heavy massages of the face to avoid dislodging the thread.
- Avoid any dental surgery three weeks before or after the procedure as that can increase the risk of infection.
- Sleep with your head upright so that you don’t roll your face against the pillow.